President Arif Alvi on Tuesday visited Muzaffarabad to review the situation arising out of coronavirus in the region
He also handed over protective equipment for doctors and health workers to AJK government. Chairman National Disaster Management Authority Lieutenant General Muhammad Afzal also accompanied the President of Pakistan.
Talking to Media in Muzaffarabad, President Dr Arif Alvi has called for observing self-discipline in maintaining lockdown and social distancing to fight COVID-19.
People should observe self-discipline even in mosques during the upcoming holy month of Ramadan, he added.
He appreciated the people of Azad Kashmir for observing Self Disciplene and expressed hope that they will follow the government’s guidance in future as well. President Alvi also commended Azad Kashmir government for taking effective and timely measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus pandemic
- NA passes bill aimed at regulating mental health professionals
- West Indies announce provisional T20I squad against Pakistan
- Pakistan’s educational crises gets worse as the lack of internet forces Pakistani students to quit studies
- Uyanis Buyuk Selcuklu Episode 33 English & Urdu Subtitles Free
- Death toll in Palestine increases to 200 due to Israeli attacks